Being found out in the year of 1906 itself American Electric Power is one of the most and biggest electronic utilities based company in the United States Region also it has acquired name as America’s biggest and strongest transmission network.
They are almost supplying around 26000 megawatts of electricity to more than 5 million customers.
How they generate Power
In order to supply power for more than 5 million people first you kind of need to produce a massive amount of power and they actually use various sources to generate power to homes and for business.
Almost 47% of their power production is mainly from their coal-fuelled power plants which give approximately around 26000 megawatts while remaining comes from their natural gas, nuclear power.
And also they produce about 14% of their electricity through their renewable power sources such as wind, water. Also, they implemented massive solar plants too for power production.
Making Payment through the website
So this is the most preferred method which most of the users prefers to make out payments, here is what you have to do actually.
- First, go into the aep.com
- And then next after going out there will be an option of paying bills.
- In there enter the Pincode of your address.
- Now you’ll be redirected to a sub aep site based on the Pincode you gave.
- Follow the upcoming steps to pay the bill.
Pay AEP bill sign-in/login
- Once you got in here, it’s now time for you to sign in for this process actually.
- In there enter your user id and password.
- Now login into your account.
Checkout more about AAA Payments
Pay Aep bill Signup
If you haven’t registered yet for the Aep bill pay then you can easily create your Aep bill pay account instantly in minutes by following the below-given process
- First, go to the registration page using https://aepohio.com/account/register.aspx
- And then Enter your email address over there.
- After that, you need to follow five more steps which are finding out your account either by providing out your account number or by using phone number.
- Next, verify out your address and confirming access by providing out certain details.
- Finally, after succeeding all the process now you can create your unique id and password.
- At last, make sure you verify your email address to start using your account.
Find out about JC Penney bill pay
Resetting your password or account number
If you have lost your credentials it is definitely necessary for you to get back your login credentials to continue using your account.
- For doing that first go to reset page https://aepohio.com/account/RetrieveLogin.aspx.
- And then click on the option of which you wanna retrieve, and then provide the necessary details to get back your credentials.
Other ways to make Aep bill payments
Other than this method there are also some other method being available for you and they are
Making out payments with checkings account
For this definitely, you have to be get enrolled in the Paperless billing which is a must option. And then you also make schedule advanced payments up to 2 days.
Paying through Credit Card or Debit Card
In this method, you can make out payments through any of your cards whether its debit card or credit card, but in this method, there will be kind of charges for every payment you make.
If you kind of don’t prefer out any of the above-given methods you can choose an option of paying out directly,
- Through this method, you can pay up to $10000 which is the maximum amount
- And payments can be made out through money order, cheque or through cash.
And the other payment mode for those who still those like these payment modes are
Payment through the mail.
You can select out any one of these methods to make out your payments.
What happens if you don’t pay up your bill?
It’s just pretty if you haven’t paid your bills for a long time, first you’ll be receiving warnings and then your current connection will be cut off.
Or if you have any trouble in making out payments then you should kind of inform the providers.
How to view my pending bills?
When you get login into your account itself you’ll be able to see all the available pending payments.